Rubber Bracelets are very popular with celebrities and average folks alike. When you sport a silicone wristband of this type, you show your support for an organization or cause. These custom wristbands are very inexpensive and yet go a long way in getting the word out about a particular issue or organization. Once you have created the wristbands though, how do you let others know that they are available? There are many ways to do so and here are a few ideas you can try.
- Start by having a team meeting. The more ideas you have when it comes to promoting your wristbands, the easier it will be to get the word out. Does anyone have any resources, such as a family member who works for a radio station? Another person may have a contact at a local retailer who will allow you to promote the bracelets there.
- Ask other charities for their support. They can let their members know you are offering these bracelets at a meeting or in a newsletter. You may be able to sell the bracelets at an event they are hosting also.
- Ask friends and family to sell the bracelets for you. Take the bracelets to work and ask co-workers to do the same. Even if someone doesn’t want to sell these items, you have let them know about your cause and they may spread the word in other ways.
- Social networking is a great way to get the word out about the custom bracelets. Share the information with your friends. Set up a Facebook page, Twitter feed or Pinterest board to attract more attention. When you do so, you will quickly see how awareness spreads in a short period of time.
- Create a press release and share it with local media. Make use of local radio stations, newspapers and magazines.
- Host an event and sell the bracelets. Solicit donations above and beyond the price of the bracelet. This event can by many things. You may wish to host a yard sale, an all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner or a car wash. These are just suggestions and you are sure to come up with many more.
Custom bracelets and wristbands are very popular right now. Take advantage of this trend to show others your support for a particular issue or cause. The more people know, the more likely they are to become involved.